The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Smoking rates on the rise in New York City
- Cuomo, Christie discuss the region's terror threat
- Program that accepted Rice rare in domestic cases
- Escaped school shooter had pitchfork, patrol says
- Victim's family praying for girl in range accident
- Sessions unopposed in primary or general election
- Police: Rifle used to ambush Pennsylvania troopers
- Northern California wildfire burns 100 homes
- Rapper Common's father, Lonnie Lynn, dies at 71
- NASA inspector blasts asteroid protection program
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Doctor convicted of killing sentenced in sex case
PROVO, Utah (AP) — A Utah doctor convicted of killing his wife was sentenced Monday to one to 15 years in prison in a separate sexual abuse case.