The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Fight over religious objection proposals shifts to Arkansas
- A look at widely criticized Indiana law on religious freedom
- NSA: Car smashes into police vehicle at Fort Meade; 1 dead
- Latest on NSA shooting: Driver refused orders to stop
- Pharmacists' group discourages providing execution drugs
- Church van crashes into canal, killing 8 and injuring 10
- NYC blast probe highlights problem of stealing gas
- Violence wanes in Chicago, but fear looms over mayor's race
- Tsarnaev's lawyers try to show brother in charge of bombing
- Key moments in death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bomber
Most Popular News
Church van crashes into canal, killing 8 and injuring 10
FORT PIERCE, Fla. (AP) — The congregants of a close-knit Haitian church gathered Monday around Nicolas Alexis, hoping to learn what happened to 18 friends and loved ones who had been expected to return that morning from a late Palm Sunday service.
Shirley Temple memorabilia goes on tour before July auction
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Costumes, toys, photos and autographs from Shirley Temple's 1930s film career are coming to a city near you.
AP president: Killing of journalists should be a war crime
HONG KONG (AP) — The president and CEO of The Associated Press called on Monday for changes to international laws that would make it a war crime to kill journalists or take them hostage.
NSA: Car smashes into police vehicle at Fort Meade; 1 dead
FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — Two men dressed as women smashed a stolen car into a police vehicle after they disobeyed commands at the closely guarded gates of the National Security Agency on Monday, prompting police to open fire.