The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Rail safety effort marred by squabbling
- Small Wyoming town evacuated after gas explosion
- Man charged with murder in nursing home deaths
- US weighs clemency for inmates jailed for 10 years
- Archaeologists, tribe clash over Native remains
- Teen missed Africa, had no clue he was in Maui
- Gun carry rights expanded in Ga. under new law
- Former AP reporter Robert Heard dies at age 84
- Images released of shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Homeowner: 2 teens shot were 'vermin,' not human
Most Popular News
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Poland holds 1st big security exercise in decades
JASCE, Poland (AP) — In imaginary emergency drills, Polish security forces evacuated the Interior Ministry and rescued foreigners supposedly injured in a cross-border helicopter crash as part of Poland's first nationwide security exercises for decades.
Kosovo lawmakers clear way for EU war crimes court
PRISTINA, Kosovo (AP) — Lawmakers in Kosovo cleared the way Wednesday for the creation of a European Union-backed court that will investigate crimes committed by ethnic Albanian rebels during the country's 1998-99 war of independence from Serbia.
Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
PRAGUE (AP) — The Iron Curtain was traced by an electrified barbed-wire fence that isolated the communist world from the West.