The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- School storm protection is spotty in tornado zones
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- Youngest Okla. tornado victims remembered by kin
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Nearly all US states see hefty drop in teen births
- Urban renewal? Big US cities showing strong growth
- Bronx 'ghetto' tours stop amid residents' outrage
- Obama to push for transparency in face of threats
- Broke no laws, IRS official says _ then takes 5th
- For Philadelphia bicyclist, a cat is his co-pilot
Most Popular News
Minn. teen whose farewell song became web hit dies
LAKELAND, Minn. (AP) — When high school student Zach Sobiech learned he didn't have much longer to live, his mother suggested he write letters to tell his loved ones goodbye. Instead, the Minnesota teenager turned to writing music — and his farewell song, "Clouds," became a YouTube sensation that hs attracted more than 4 million views.
Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Chechen immigrant was shot to death by authorities in central Florida early Wednesday after he turned violent while being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, officials said.
Parents face tough choice when tornadoes bear down
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — With an ominous storm approaching, the Moore Public School District flashed a text alert to parents: "We are currently holding all students until the current storm danger is over. Students are being released to parents only at this time."
Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A 15-year-old central Iowa girl who was abducted after getting off her school bus was still missing Tuesday, and authorities said a massive search was underway. Meanwhile, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said the man who is suspected of taking her and another gir committed suicide.