The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Ga. woman claims 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Goldstein, publisher of Screw magazine, dies in NY
- Oil trains raise concerns in small towns, cities
- Advisory panel recommends more oversight for NSA
- Overhaul website problems may trigger price hikes
- Lawyer: Accused Harvard student was under pressure
- Reno hospital killer targeted exam room area
- Mass. gov keeps rage in check on missing-boy case
- Vegan leather, faux fur are hot holiday gifts
Most Popular News
Secret Service investigating Target data breach
NEW YORK (AP) — The Secret Service says it is investigating a credit- and debit-card data theft at Target stores.
Marine center offers degree, hands-on training
GRASSY KEY, Fla. (AP) — Molly, a bottlenose dolphin in her early 50s, can't see very well and requires special care. The staff at the Dolphin Research Center in the Florida Keys is teaching her to respond to verbal and touch-related signals before she loses her sight completely.
5 teens die struck by gunmen fleeing Mexican army
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican authorities say five teenage students were killed when they were run over by armed men trying to escape from soldiers in a northern border city.
Venezuela's president calls for higher gas prices
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The price of the world's cheapest gasoline will start to nudge higher for the first time years if Venezuela's president has his way — and he usually does.