The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Federal data show health disparities among states
- Medical test surprises: What should you be told?
- Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- Ex-Senate staffer appears in court on porn charges
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- CDC: Flu season starting a little more normally
- Ex-cop's acquittal brings stirs Katrina memories
- Ex-DC teacher pleads guilty to child porn charges
- Mild 2013 cuts Arctic a break, warming woes remain
Most Popular News
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — As one world leader after another paid homage to Nelson Mandela at a memorial service, the man standing at arm's length from them appeared to interpret their words in sign language. But advocates for the deaf say he was a faker.
Alleged killer of wife, sister was doting husband
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Neighbors recall Lance Holger Anderson as a nice, chatty guy who was always ready to help; the kind of person who fixed a flat tire for an elderly neighbor, gave away a Christmas tree to another, and doted on his ailing wife.