The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Stigma hinders efforts to combat leprosy in India
- Ailing Tymoshenko may get back operation in Berlin
- Tool to compare health plans tested with consumers
- Endo gets US approval for long-acting testosterone
- Rare skin infection traced to NYC fish markets
- Officials: No health risks for nuke dump workers
- Washington issues first legal pot business license
- House backs bill to delay health care penalty
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
WASHINGTON (AP) — With just three weeks left to sign up under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey tracking the rollout finds that the uninsured rate keeps going down.
Big quake strikes off N. Calif., no tsunami threat
EUREKA, Calif. (AP) — A powerful magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck late Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage and no danger of a tsunami, officials said.
State oversight may tame California pot shops
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.