The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Rohingya dying from lack of health care in Myanmar
- GO FIGURE: Health care needs 42 sign-ups a minute
- FDA approves electric headband to prevent migraine
- Washington detention center hunger strike on Day 5
- Steady health care sign-ups may miss goal
- Gene mapping study shows promise, challenges
- Medical groups question price of new hep C drug
- Ukraine ex-leader Tymoshenko's back pain improving
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
Most Popular News
8 Essential Facebook Rules for Teens
If your teens are some of the millions on Facebook, it pays to start them off on the right foot. Using strict privacy settings is rule number one, and -- because Facebook updates its privacy policies often -- you and your teen should review privacy settings regularly.
Malaysia says not sure which way jet was headed
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — More than four days after a Malaysian jetliner went missing on route to Beijing, authorities acknowledged Wednesday they didn't know in which direction the plane and its 239 passengers was heading when it disappeared, vastly complicating efforts to find it.
Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius' defense lawyer on Wednesday tried to cast doubt on the competence of a South African police forensic expert who testified at the athlete's murder trial, where a toilet door and a cricket bat from Pistorius' home were introduced in the courtroom for a prtial reenactment of events on the night that Pistorius killed his girlfriend.
2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
NEW YORK (AP) — A thunderous explosion that may have been caused by a gas leak flattened two East Harlem apartment buildings Wednesday, killing at least two people, injuring 18 and leaving an undisclosed number missing.