The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- 2 Ebola victims to be treated at Atlanta hospital
- Americans with Ebola returning to US for treatment
- Ebola moving faster than control efforts
- Iran opens first state-run alcohol rehab center
- Ohio theme park says it topped shaved-heads record
- Colorado panel considers new look for edible pot
- US warns against traveling to Ebola-hit countries
- Oregon Medicaid targets expensive hepatitis drug
- USDA overhauls decades-old poultry inspections
- Ebola outbreak to cast shadow over Obama summit
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
House moves toward vote on border bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans revived their bill on the U.S.-Mexico border crisis in dramatic fashion Friday, preparing to pass it after winning over conservatives with tough new provisions that could threaten deportation for hundreds of thousands of immigrants already working in this countrylegally.
WHO: Ebola moving faster than control efforts
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — An Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 700 people in West Africa is moving faster than efforts to control the disease, the head of the World Health Organization warned as presidents from the affected countries met Friday in Guinea's capital.
South Africa: Giraffe's head hits highway overpass
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Those responsible for the death of a giraffe whose head struck a South African highway overpass while it was being transported in a truck will likely be prosecuted under animal protection laws, an official said Friday.