The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- National energy boom blurs political battle lines
- APNewsBreak: Medicaid paid $12M for Illinois dead
- Study: Half of jailed NYC youths have brain injury
- Second wave of milder flu hitting Northeast
- Court declines to block drug ruling in patent case
- Police: Student ate more pot than recommended
- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column
- FDA warns of cancer risk with fibroid procedure
- President defending health law good for some Dems
- Salmonella decline seen in food poisoning report
Most Popular News
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Charlotte van den Berg was a 20-year-old college student working part-time in Amsterdam's city archives when she and other interns came across a shocking find: letters from Jewish Holocaust survivors complaining that the city was forcing them to pay back taxes and late payment fine on property seized after they were deported to Nazi death camps.
Divers pumping air into submerged SKorean ship
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — Coast guard officials say divers have begun pumping air into a submerged South Korean ship 48 hours after it listed and sank. But it wasn't immediately clear if the air was for survivors or for a salvage operation.
APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A woman who shot and killed her two young grandsons before committing suicide last year left a note to the boys' parents saying they did not deserve to have the children, according to a police report.