The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Stigma hinders efforts to combat leprosy in India
- Ailing Tymoshenko may get back operation in Berlin
- Tool to compare health plans tested with consumers
- Endo gets US approval for long-acting testosterone
- Rare skin infection traced to NYC fish markets
- Officials: No health risks for nuke dump workers
- Washington issues first legal pot business license
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Judge weighs improper influence in Army sex case
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — A military judge said Monday that there's evidence that a high-ranking lawyer at the Pentagon improperly influenced the case against an Army general charged with sexual assault, but he didn't immediately decide whether to drop the charges.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot, including a head wound that was probably instantly fatal according to the pathologist who prformed her autopsy.