The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Deal to improve veterans' health care costs $17B
- New fears about Ebola spread after plane scare
- Medicare hospital fund to last 4 years longer
- 5 things to know about Ebola outbreak in W. Africa
- Fist bumps less germy than handshakes, study says
- Virus drugmaker fights pediatricians' new advice
- Aid Group: 2nd American has Ebola in Liberia
- Ebola kills Liberian doctor, 2 Americans infected
- APNewsBreak: Tentative deal reached on VA reform
- List of proposed new VA medical facilities
Most Popular News
Obama practically weepy at Malia going to college
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is practically weepy at the thought of his daughter Malia going off to college, a milestone many months away that is already on his mind.
Millions displaced by religious violence in 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) — Millions of people were forced from their homes because of their religious beliefs last year, the U.S. government said Monday, citing the devastating impact of conflicts in Syria, Iraq and the Central African Republic.
AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — Norfolk is trapped between the causes and consequences of global warming.
Gaza war rages despite Hamas, Israel truce pledges
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel and Hamas launched new attacks Sunday in the raging Gaza war, despite going back and forth over proposals for a temporary halt to nearly three weeks of fighting ahead of a major Muslim holiday.