The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- APNewsBreak: Medicaid paid $12M for Illinois dead
- Study: Half of jailed NYC youths have brain injury
- Second wave of milder flu hitting Northeast
- Court declines to block drug ruling in patent case
- Police: Student ate more pot than recommended
- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column
- FDA warns of cancer risk with fibroid procedure
- President defending health law good for some Dems
- Salmonella decline seen in food poisoning report
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
Most Popular News
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Divers pumping air into submerged SKorean ship
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — Coast guard officials say divers have begun pumping air into a submerged South Korean ship 48 hours after it listed and sank. But it wasn't immediately clear if the air was for survivors or for a salvage operation.
APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A woman who shot and killed her two young grandsons before committing suicide last year left a note to the boys' parents saying they did not deserve to have the children, according to a police report.
Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
ACAPULCO, Mexico (AP) — A powerful magnitude-7.2 earthquake shook central and southern Mexico on Friday, sending panicked people into the streets. Some walls cracked and fell, but there were no reports of major damage or casualties.