The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- CDC releases revised Ebola gear guidelines
- New Ebola gear guidelines: head-to-toe coverage
- GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away
- Colorado proposes edible pot ban, then retreats
- NBC's Snyderman faces credibility issues
- In Chicago, a warm homecoming for unpopular Obama
- Ebola patient released from Atlanta hospital
- La. health dept. seeks end to billing rape victims
- Ebola: Keeping patients alive as body fights back
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free; 'spectacular success'
Most Popular News
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.
Super drunk woman arrested, mistook jail for bar
PAW PAW, Mich. (AP) — One is a building with bars. The other is a building with a bar. A very drunk woman apparently had trouble telling them apart and ended up in a southwestern Michigan jail cell.
White House opposes Nazi benefit payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Nazis should not be getting the Social Security benefits they are receiving as they age overseas, the White House said Monday, responding to an Associated Press investigation that revealed millions of dollars have been paid to war-crimes suspects and former SS guards who let the U.