The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- US troops heading into Africa soon for Ebola fight
- CDC: Severe respiratory illness now in 22 states
- Judge approves $190 million Hopkins settlement
- Sierra Leone begins 3-day Ebola lockdown
- Malta rejects ship with suspected Ebola case
- French medic getting experimental Ebola treatment
- Options for protection come with flu season
- Sierra Leone to shut down for 3 days to slow Ebola
- FDA approves Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug
- CDC tells healthy adults not to forget flu vaccine
Most Popular News
NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe smashed more heat records last month, including Earth's hottest August and summer, federal meteorologists said Thursday.
Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
PORTOROZ, Slovenia (AP) — An international whaling conference voted Thursday against Japan's highly criticized plans to resume whaling in the Antarctic next year, but Japan vowed to go ahead anyway.
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.