The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- US looking past Ebola to prepare for next outbreak
- Utah midwife ordered to face trial in baby's death
- Mali: New Ebola case confirmed, 2 more suspected
- Pope meets with autistic children
- UK volunteers fly to Sierra Leone to fight Ebola
- Plague outbreak kills 40 people in Madagascar
- House GOP sues Obama administration on health law
- Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
- New bird flu cluster identified in Netherlands
- Cuban doctor arrives in Geneva for Ebola treatment
Most Popular News
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Officials in a Polish town have opposed a proposition to name a playground after Winnie-the-Pooh due to the bear's unclear gender and immodest clothing.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.
Search continues at ancient Greek burial mound
AMPHIPOLIS, Greece (AP) — Scientists have opened the second phase of their excavation of the vast 4th-century BC burial mound in Amphipolis town in search of more tombs and bodies.
New Mexico spaceport sets sights on new customers
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The scramble to get everything ready for the launch of the world's first commercial flights from Spaceport America came to a screeching halt nearly a month ago when Virgin Galactic's spaceship broke up over the California desert during a test flight.