The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Feds fight morning-after pill age ruling in NY
- EU court finds Swiss assisted-suicide laws vague
- Women have more options for breast cancer surgery
- Govt stops study seeking to prevent type of stroke
- Study: No higher cancer rate at Conn. Pratt plant
- Measles surges in UK years after flawed research
- Cancer Society hits 100 as US cancer rate falls
- Nearly all US states see hefty drop in teen births
- Portland, Ore., rejecting water fluoridation
- Court: woman can seek lawyer fees in vaccine case
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river, injuring 3
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — An Interstate 5 bridge over a river collapsed north of Seattle Thursday evening, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers as three injured people were pulled from the chilly waterway.
Girl's suicide after alleged attack troubles town
SARATOGA, Calif. (AP) — One evening last Labor Day weekend, 15-year-old Audrie Pott walked up the driveway of a classmate's home alongside other teenagers. She'd told her parents she was spending the night with a friend. The friend claimed she was sleeping at Audrie's. Instead, the girls were havin a party.
Ore. teen accused of planning to attack school
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon teenager intended to blow up his school in a plot "forged and inspired by the model of the Columbine shootings" and he will be charged with attempted aggravated murder, a prosecutor said late Saturday.