The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- First lady visits St. Jude Hospital in Memphis
- Drugstores, retailers dive deeper into vaccines
- NYC praised as most vegan-friendly in US
- US scientist: Ebola unlikely to become airborne
- Liberia president praises US for Ebola help pledge
- Doctors Without Borders: French staffer contracts Ebola in Liberia, being evacuated to France
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Anthem, hospitals join to offer new insurance plan
- Study: Artificial Sweeteners may promote diabetes
- 1st UK volunteer gets experimental Ebola vaccine
Most Popular News
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Top Saudi clerics issue edict against terrorism
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia's highest body of religious scholars issued a stern ruling on Wednesday calling terrorism a "heinous crime" and saying perpetrators including Islamic State militants deserve punishment in line with Islamic law.
Celebrity rabbi takes plea bargain over bribery
JERUSALEM (AP) — A multimillionaire Israeli celebrity rabbi with a following in the United States has accepted a plea bargain in which he admits to attempting to bribe a senior police official, and could now face a one-year prison sentence, Israel's Justice Ministry said Wednesday.