The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- J&J withdraws fibroid treatment device from market
- House authorizes GOP-led plan to sue Obama alleging he exceeded constitutional powers
- House approves VA health care overhaul
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov rollout
- VA wants to fire 2 accused of manipulating data
- What's in bill to overhaul VA
- Senators seek to curb campus sexual assault
- Africa summit to proceed despite Ebola outbreak
- Weather kills 2,000 a year; cold is top culprit
- 5 food writers subpoenaed in 'pink slime' lawsuit
Most Popular News
Deadly Israeli strikes hit UN school, market area
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli artillery shells tore through the walls of a U.N. school crowded with sleeping war refugees and back-to-back explosions rocked a market filled with shoppers Wednesday as Israel's stepped up campaign against Gaza's Hamas rulers claimed at least 116 Palestinian lies.
AP ANALYSIS: Amid war, endgames in Gaza emerge
TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — The savage fighting between Israel and Hamas is escalating in Gaza, cease-fire efforts take on elements of farce, and bravado rules the public discourse. But even through the fog of war, a few endgame scenarios can nonetheless be glimpsed.
Millions reported stolen from Albania central bank
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania's central bank says 713 million leke (5 million euros; $6.75 million) has been stolen from its reserve storage building.
Generation of tanners see spike in deadly melanoma
WASHINGTON (AP) — Stop sunbathing and using indoor tanning beds, the acting U.S. surgeon general warned in a report released Tuesday that cites an alarming 200 percent jump in deadly melanoma cases since 1973.