The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Feds try to smooth bumpy health care transition
- CDC: 221 sickened by synthetic pot in Colorado
- Medical test surprises: What should you be told?
- CDC: Flu season starting a little more normally
- Federal data show health disparities among states
- Health website woes force extension for sickest
- Exercise helps women tolerate breast cancer drugs
- 20 dead in suspected plague outbreak in Madagascar
- Study: Hormone-blocker slashes breast cancer risk
- Woman gets new face in Poland's 2nd transplant
Most Popular News
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
Jang Song Thaek had been North Korea's No. 2
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — While hereditary leader Kim Jong Un is the unquestioned ruler of North Korea, until last weekend his uncle, Jang Song Thaek, was thought to be the country's second-most-powerful figure, widely considered Kim's mentor and regent.
Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
HOUSTON (AP) — "Affluenza," the affliction cited by a psychologist to argue that a North Texas teenager from a wealthy family should not be sent to prison for killing four pedestrians while driving drunk, is not a recognized diagnosis and should not be used to justify bad behavior, experts said Thusday.
Alleged killer of wife, sister was doting husband
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Neighbors recall Lance Holger Anderson as a nice, chatty guy who was always ready to help; the kind of person who fixed a flat tire for an elderly neighbor, gave away a Christmas tree to another, and doted on his ailing wife.