The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- 700 babies maybe exposed to TB at Texas hospital
- For victims, settlement marks a step in recovery
- Sierra Leone begins 3-day Ebola lockdown
- US troops heading into Africa soon for Ebola fight
- CDC: Severe respiratory illness now in 22 states
- Malta rejects ship with suspected Ebola case
- French medic getting experimental Ebola treatment
- Options for protection come with flu season
- Sierra Leone to shut down for 3 days to slow Ebola
- FDA approves Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug
Most Popular News
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Negotiators in Ukrainian peace talks agreed early Saturday to create a buffer zone to separate government troops and pro-Russian militants and withdraw heavy weapons and foreign fighters in order to ensure a stable truce in eastern Ukraine.
Dempsey lauds French airstrike against militants
CAEN, France (AP) — The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, says the U.S. appreciates France's airstrike against Islamic State militants.
Sweden: Russian military jets violate air space
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Sweden says it has summoned the Russian ambassador over an air space violation by two Russian military aircraft.