The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Spain: Ebola test drug out of supply worldwide
- Has Sierra Leone shutdown slowed Ebola's spread?
- AP PHOTOS: Pole dancing being used for fitness
- Sierra Leone concludes nationwide Ebola lockdown
- Spain repatriates priest with Ebola from Africa
- Sierra Leone complies with Ebola lockdown
- 700 babies maybe exposed to TB at Texas hospital
- For victims, settlement marks a step in recovery
- Sierra Leone begins 3-day Ebola lockdown
- US troops heading into Africa soon for Ebola fight
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
Backers seek expansion of civil rights death law
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — There has only been one prosecution under the Emmett Till Act, even though the law was passed with the promise of $135 million for police work and an army of federal agents to investigate unsolved killings from the civil rights era. Some deaths aren't even under review becaue of a quirk in the law.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.