The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Sierra Leone official: Ebola may have reached peak
- US adult smoking rate dips just under 18 percent
- Health insurance sign-ups coming to shopping malls
- Reading Harry Potter gives clues to brain activity
- Bristol-Myers: FDA blocks hepatitis C drug for now
- Guinea, hit by Ebola, reports only 1 cholera case
- At 1 month, US Ebola monitors finding no cases
- Spanish judge rules no crime in killing Ebola dog
- 5th person pleads guilty in drug warehouse heist
- Greece: HIV infections ease after spike
Most Popular News
Bulgaria imam charged with terrorism incitement
SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Bulgarian prosecutors have charged a Muslim religious leader and six others with spreading war propaganda for the Islamic State group.
Turkey's great escape foils my Thanksgiving plans
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Two Sundays before Thanksgiving, my farming partner and I brought a live turkey in a burlap sack to our urban farm on the outskirts of Portland. The lanky brown-feathered bird quietly took her place in our chicken coop.
RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Move over, RG3. It's Colt vs. the Colts.
NATO sees Russia ready for Ukraine incursion
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia still has enough troops along Ukraine's border to mount a major incursion, NATO's top commander said Wednesday, and Moscow is using its military might to affect political developments inside Ukraine.