The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others quarantined
- Official cites 'epidemic of fear' in US
- Ebola cases could spur lawsuits _ with big hurdles
- NY doctor back from Guinea has Ebola, 1st in city
- Obama offers federal help to NY with Ebola case
- CDC details new Ebola response and prep teams
- New York officials: Doctor who returned from West Africa has Ebola; 1st case in city
- EU leaders seek more Ebola funding at summit
- 1st Ebola case in W. African nation of Mali
- Obama looks to inventors for ways to fight Ebola
Most Popular News
Coalition airstrikes in Syria killed over 500
MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Syria have killed more than 500 people since they began last month, mainly Islamic militants, activists said Thursday, as fighting flared yet again in the northern Syrian border town of Kobani.
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
2 arrested after explosives found in Denmark
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Danish officials say they have arrested two men in possession of one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of explosive material but it doesn't appear to be terrorism-related.