The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- Lebanon imposes new measures against Ebola
- EU seeking to create $1.27 billion Ebola fund
- WHO: Nigeria's Ebola outbreak is officially over
- World Health Organization declares that Nigeria is now free of Ebola
- Obama keeps his schedule clear to focus on Ebola
- Liberia president describes heavy cost of Ebola
- Ebola fear, monitoring eases for some in Dallas
- Spaniard with Ebola beats the disease, test shows
- Friends, family of Ebola patient reach milestone
- Ebola test shows infected Spain nursing assistant's bloodstream now clear of all virus traces
Most Popular News
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.
US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military said Sunday it had airdropped weapons, ammunition and medical supplies to Kurdish forces defending the Syrian city of Kobani against Islamic State militants.