The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Health News
- EU regulator: Morning-after pill OK for all women
- GSK asks European regulator to OK malaria shot
- China lifts quarantine after man dies of plague
- Farm bank donates $10 billion for rural projects
- Midazolam is common thread in 3 lengthy executions
- Childhood traumas more common in military members
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- Boehner lauds doctor who saved lawmaker's baby
- APNewsBreak: Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
PLAINFIELD, Ind. (AP) — Haris Suleman knew that flying around the world carried risks. But like adventurers before him, the 17-year-old pilot from Indiana also believed dreams aren't achieved without taking chances.
Poland cancels plans for cultural year with Russia
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The Polish government has canceled plans for a year of cultural celebrations with Russia out of anger with Russian actions in Ukraine.
Ukraine accused of targeting civilians in east
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — War literally came to Alexander Litvinenko's living room, when a missile punched a gaping hole into the wall of his ninth-floor apartment. The 53-year-old college philosophy teacher had just stepped into his study to check the news online, barely escaping death.