The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Israeli PM warns of prolonged campaign in Gaza war
- US fuming over Israeli criticism of Kerry
- Police team turns back from Ukraine crash site
- In Iraq's Mosul, radicals unleash their vision
- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
- Deal to improve veterans' health care costs $17B
- New fears about Ebola spread after plane scare
- Obama gets emotional over Malia going to college
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
Most Popular News
Millions displaced by religious violence in 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) — Millions of people were forced from their homes because of their religious beliefs last year, the U.S. government said Monday, citing the devastating impact of conflicts in Syria, Iraq and the Central African Republic.
AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — Norfolk is trapped between the causes and consequences of global warming.
Israeli PM warns of prolonged campaign in Gaza war
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel's prime minister warned Monday that the country faced a prolonged campaign against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, as the military urged residents in parts of the embattled territory to evacuate ahead of what appeared to be a broadening of the three-week war.
Family of 5 shot dead in Maine, gun recovered
SACO, Maine (AP) — A family of five, including three children ranging in age from 4 to 12 years old, were found shot to death Sunday inside a southern Maine apartment, authorities said.