The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Key support for budget deal; deficits would rise
- Senate poised for talkathon over Obama nominees
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
- Black and white, thousands bid farewell to Mandela
- Health care sign-ups pick up but may not close gap
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- US, Britain halt nonlethal aid in northern Syria
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions
Most Popular News
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — As one world leader after another paid homage to Nelson Mandela at a memorial service, the man standing at arm's length from them appeared to interpret their words in sign language. But advocates for the deaf say he was a faker.
Los Angeles police: Man shoots ailing wife, sister
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A 60-year-old man fatally shot his dementia-stricken wife at their home and then walked into a convalescent home Wednesday and killed his sister, according to police, who described the shootings as apparent mercy killings.