The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Health care signups pick up but may not close gap
- Key support for budget deal; deficits would rise
- Ukrainian leader offers talks, protesters say no
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- FDA takes steps to phase out antibiotics in meat
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Year after Newtown, gun control groups keep hope
- India's Supreme Court upholds anti-gay sex law
- Nigerian survivor almost missed rescue diver
Most Popular News
Suit: Marine's body sent home to Pa. without heart
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The parents of a Marine sergeant who died while stationed in Greece say that they discovered weeks after his funeral that his body had been sent home without a heart — and that the Department of Defense later gave them somebody else's heart in its place.
6-year-old suspended for kissing a girl
CANON CITY, Colo. (AP) -- A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from a Colorado school for kissing a girl on the cheek.
Key support for budget deal; deficits would rise
WASHINGTON (AP) — A newly minted budget deal to avert future government shutdowns gained important ground Wednesday among House Republicans who are more accustomed to brinkmanship than compromise, even though it would nudge federal deficits higher three years in a row.
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.