The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US airlines scrap Israel flights over missile fear
- Gaza rocket lands near Israel's main airport
- EU imposes new sanctions against Russian officials
- US to present intelligence data on plane crash
- Obamacare hit by ruling, but subsidies to continue
- 2008 law unexpectedly at center of border debate
- Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low
- 11 parents of Nigeria's abducted girls die
- Nigerian president meets parents of abducted girls
- Detroit retirees back pension cuts by a landslide
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Obamacare hit by ruling, but subsidies to continue
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's health care law is enmeshed in another big legal battle after two federal appeals courts issued contradictory rulings on a key financing issue within hours of each other Tuesday.