The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Officials: 4 Palestinians killed in West Bank
- Australia, Netherlands ready to secure crash site
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Black box found at Air Algerie wreckage site
- Taiwan plane survivor crawls out, phones dad
- Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
- Central American leaders convening at White House
- Cause sought for gunfight between patient, doctor
- Iraq Sunni militias pinched by jihadis, corruption
- Japanese fans speak on the evolution of 'Godzilla'
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Son of S.Korea sunken ferry owner detained
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean news agency says the eldest son of the sunken ferry owner has been detained by police after two months on the run.
Fukushima study: Think about unthinkable disasters
WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. science advisory report says Japan's Fukushima nuclear accident offers a key lesson to the nation's nuclear industry: Focus more on the highly unlikely but worst case scenarios.
FX says overnight ratings becoming meaningless
NEW YORK (AP) — It's a rite nearly as old as television: the morning after a new show premieres, network executives wait impatiently for the Nielsen company's estimate of how many people watched, and rush to report the first sign of a hit.