The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Israel hits 30 Gaza homes, kills senior militant
- Hamas tunnel threat at center of war with Israel
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Black box found at site of Air Algerie crash
- Ukraine reports overnight rebel attacks on border
- Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
- Central American leaders convening at White House
- Iraq Sunni militias pinched by jihadis, corruption
- Japanese fans speak on the evolution of 'Godzilla'
- World Cup over, but some Argentines won't go home
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Air travel a leap of faith for passengers
WASHINGTON (AP) — Airline travel requires passengers to make a leap of faith, entrusting their lives to pilots, airlines, air traffic controllers and others who regulate air travel.
Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
PLAINFIELD, Ind. (AP) — Haris Suleman knew that flying around the world carried risks. But like adventurers before him, the 17-year-old pilot from Indiana also believed dreams aren't achieved without taking chances.
Poland cancels plans for cultural year with Russia
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The Polish government has canceled plans for a year of cultural celebrations with Russia out of anger with Russian actions in Ukraine.