The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Afghan rivals clinch deal, easing political crisis
- Israel troops briefly raid Gaza as offensive rages
- Israel-NYC flight makes safe emergency landing
- UN warns Iraq of 'chaos' if no political progress
- North Korea launches missiles in latest test-fire
- Migrant boy buried in Guatemala hometown
- Republican governors' words shift on gay marriage
- Soccer diplomacy? Putin, Poroshenko at WCup final
- Brazil protests fizzled, but roots of anger remain
- Heads up! Supermoon is here
Most Popular News
Inventor pushes solar panels for roads, highways
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The solar panels that Idaho inventor Scott Brusaw has built aren't meant for rooftops. They are meant for roads, driveways, parking lots, bike trails and, eventually, highways.
Israel troops briefly raid Gaza as offensive rages
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Ignoring international appeals for a cease-fire, Israel widened its range of Gaza bombing targets to civilian institutions with suspected Hamas ties and deployed ground troops inside Gaza for the first time early Sunday to raid a rocket launching site in the Palestinianterritory.
Tracy Morgan released from rehab month after crash
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Former "Saturday Night Live" star Tracy Morgan has been released from a rehabilitation facility as he heals from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, his spokesman said Saturday.
Drive-ins use creativity to afford digital switch
SACO, Maine (AP) — Many in the movie industry feared the need to convert to digital could be the death knell for drive-ins, but drive-in operators are finding creative ways to afford the switch.