The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Pro-Russia separatists in control of coastal town
- At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
- UN says Syria refugees top 3 million mark
- Ebola arrives in Senegal as outbreak accelerates
- Cameron promises tough action to fight militants
- Mexico operations thwart child, family migrants
- Iraqi town holds out against militant juggernaut
- Ebola in mind, US colleges screen some students
- As stocks rise, so does anxiety: Time to get out?
- Sterling says Clippers deal started with 2 numbers
Most Popular News
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Mexico operations thwart child, family migrants
CHAHUITES, Mexico (AP) — Mexico's largest crackdown in decades on illegal migration has decreased the flow of Central Americans trying to reach the United States, and has dramatically cut the number of child migrants and families, according to officials and eyewitness accounts along the perilous rote.
In Texas, big school finance questions remain
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Pumping an extra $3.4 billion into Texas public schools didn't convince a judge that the state is adequately funding classrooms. But how much more money it will take — and how those funds should be divvied up — isn't likely to get sorted anytime soon.