The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP Interview: El-Sissi, Egypt and the terror fight
- Turkish security forces clash with Kurds
- Security breach prompts more White House security
- Afghan presidential candidates sign unity deal
- Day 9 begins in hunt for trooper slaying suspect
- Pope denounces perversion of religion for violence
- Huge Northern California wildfire keeps growing
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- At Asian Games, rivalries not always about sports
- Doug E Fresh highlights BET Hip-Hop awards
Most Popular News
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Doug E Fresh highlights BET Hip-Hop awards
ATLANTA (AP) — With a picture of his mother on a large screen behind him, Doug E Fresh struggled to complete his sentence. The rapper dubbed "The Human Beat Box" choked up and shed tears as he received the "I Am Hip-Hop Award" at the ninth BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.
Huge Northern California wildfire keeps growing
POLLOCK PINES, Calif. (AP) — As an expanding wildfire in Northern California kept nearly 3,000 people from their homes, teams sought to find out how many structured had already been lost to the huge blaze, authorities said.