The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
- Abbas seeks broad support for war crimes charges
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
- CIA spied on Senate, internal review finds
- W. Africa Ebola outbreak tops 700 deaths
- Gas explosions kill 24, injure 271 in Taiwan
- Congress oks VA, highway bills, not border measure
- Death toll hits 51 from mudslide in Indian village
- Price, Lester, Lackey traded in deadline flurry
- Asia stocks dip on Dow drop, China data cuts loss
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick Smith, the Oscar-winning "Godfather of Makeup" who amused, fascinated and terrified moviegoers by devising unforgettable transformations for Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" among many others, has died. He was 92.
NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA plans to make oxygen — a key ingredient of rocket fuel — on Mars early next decade.
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (AP) — A small island near Buffalo has a big cat problem thanks to people who have abandoned felines there over the years.