The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Pentagon: Islamic State militants will regroup
- Foley case lays bare debate over paying ransom
- American Ebola doc: 'I am thrilled to be alive'
- Israel kills 3 Hamas military commanders in Gaza
- Malaysia receives bodies from Flight 17 crash
- Gov. Nixon taking National Guard out of Ferguson
- Questions, answers about use of force by police
- Irish peacemaker, ex-premier Reynolds dies at 81
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Bank of America settlement likely to benefit few
Most Popular News
Hunt for German neo-Nazis was 'complete disaster'
BERLIN (AP) — Police and security services in Germany's eastern state of Thuringia bungled the hunt for three neo-Nazis, who years later turned out to be the main suspects in a far-right murder spree, according to an official report published Thursday.
Turkey's Davutoglu named new premier
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Recep Tayyip Erdogan named Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu as his successor as prime minister on Thursday, with expectations high that the man who has dominated Turkish politics for more than a decade will stay in charge once he is president.
Ledecky wins 2 gold; Missy Franklin misses out
GOLD COAST, Australia (AP) — Katie Ledecky grinned and nodded her head, very slightly, in a show of approval as she surveyed the times on the scoreboard for the 800-meter freestyle.
ATLANTA (AP) — Aid group president: American infected with Ebola virus in west Africa has recovered.