The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US, Arab allies hit IS strongholds in Syria, Iraq
- Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes
- Ex-al-Qaida spokesman gets life prison term in NY
- Accused White House intruder armed in July arrest
- US: Ebola cases could hit 1.4 million by mid-Jan.
- Government hackers try to crack HealthCare.gov
- Tensions high as ambush suspect evades capture
- Indian spacecraft on course to enter Mars' orbit
- Indian zoo: Tiger kills man who climbed into moat
- Paula Deen documentary tells her side of downfall
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Head of Serb church denounces gay pride march
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — The head of Serbia's influential Christian Orthodox church on Tuesday denounced a gay pride march planned for the weekend, adding to tensions over the event, which has faced threats from extremists.
Albania destroys marijuana worth $8.2 billion
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania's Interior Ministry says the country's authorities have destroyed marijuana of an estimated market value of 6.4 billion euro ($8.2 billion) this year — more than 60 percent of the country's annual GDP.