The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Why are Americans obsessed with missing plane?
- John Paul's legacy stained by sex abuse scandal
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- Kids get codeine in ER despite risks, guidelines
- Sub search for missing jet two-thirds complete
- Cuba home woes endure despite real-estate reform
Most Popular News
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — Officials say a 16-year-old boy is "lucky to be alive" and unharmed after flying from California to Hawaii stowed away in a plane's wheel well, surviving cold temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen.