The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- US to track everyone coming from Ebola nations
- Probe: UNC academic fraud was 'shadow curriculum'
- Teens' travel renews concerns about terror appeal
- Social Security benefits get another tiny increase
- Camel maker Reynolds snuffs out workplace smoking
- APNewsBreak: Care questioned in 15 NY jail deaths
- North Korean detainee reunites with family in Ohio
- California malpractice cap generates big spending
- Giants-Royals square off in Game 2 of World Series
Most Popular News
Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Televangelist Ernest Angley has long controlled members of his Akron-area congregation by advising them not to have children, shunning those who leave the church and using free labor at his for-profit buffet restaurant and television station, according to a two-month newspaper inestigation.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — North Americans, get set for the fourth and final eclipse of the year.
Poland's Sikorski under fire over Russia interview
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's former Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski came under fire Tuesday from the prime minister and political opponents over a U.S. magazine interview in which he allegedly said Russia's president offered Poland the opportunity to jointly carve up Ukraine in 2008.