The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- AP Exclusive: FBI balks at pot background checks
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
- Under pressure, Obama vows to examine deportations
- West readying sanctions after Crimea vote
- Russian troops engage in war games near Ukraine
- Rescuers continue searching rubble from NYC blast
- Cooks saved nuke missile crews from test failure
- Chances for prosecution unclear in CIA-Senate spat
- Iraqi bill to legalize child marriage criticized
Most Popular News
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.
Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Blood on the stairs, walls and furniture, a cocked 9 mm pistol, bloody towels, fallen wall tiles. Like pieces of an unfinished puzzle, the photos of the blood-splattered interior of Oscar Pistorius' home gave a fragmented picture Thursday of his girlfriend's violent en.
Cooks saved nuke missile crews from test failure
WASHINGTON (AP) — Failings last spring by nuclear missile operators at an Air Force base in North Dakota were worse than first reported, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.