The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Key support for budget deal; deficits would rise
- Senate poised for talkathon over Obama nominees
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
- Black and white, thousands bid farewell to Mandela
- Health care sign-ups pick up but may not close gap
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- Ukrainian leader offers talks, protesters say no
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions
Most Popular News
Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
LA HABRA HEIGHTS, Calif. (AP) — Authorities have recovered a huge haul of high-end swag that thieves snagged during a party at an empty mansion — including armor, shields and a stuffed snow leopard worth $250,000.
Jury acquits ex-cop in fatal post-Katrina shooting
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A former New Orleans police officer whose 2010 manslaughter conviction was touted as a milestone in the city's healing after Hurricane Katrina was acquitted Wednesday by a different jury of charges he fatally shot a man without justification during the storm's chaotic aftermath.
APNewsBreak: Minn. man accused of Army ID theft
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A member of the Minnesota National Guard and self-described commander of a militia group was charged Wednesday with stealing names, Social Security numbers and security clearance levels of roughly 400 members of his former Army unit in Fort Bragg, N.C., so he could make fake IDs or his militia members.
Michigan puts restrictions on abortion insurance
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan will join more conservative states in requiring residents who want health insurance coverage for abortions to buy an extra policy, after Republican legislators passed the law Wednesday over the objections of Democrats who pleaded for them to take the issue to voters istead.