The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ukraine, US to alternately cajole, threaten Russia
- Boston Marathon organizers confident of safe race
- Defend 'Obamacare' unabashedly, some Democrats say
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking
- Ukraine: 3 killed after Black Sea base attack
- uFly fires flight instructor who appeared on CNN
- Study: Diabetic heart attacks and strokes falling
- Curious about Palestine, Israeli visitors return
- Jets sign former Titans RB Chris Johnson
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.
NATO ups military presence amid Russian threat
BRUSSELS (AP) — NATO is strengthening its military footprint along its eastern border immediately in response to Russia's aggression in Ukraine, the alliance's chief said Wednesday.