The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gunman kills 3 Americans at Kabul hospital
- Ukraine moves against insurgents in the east
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
- Families of ferry's lost confront SKorea officials
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Tiny Pacific nation sues 9 nuclear-armed powers
- Major oil and gas firm to list fracking chemicals
- AP sources: Work to free US soldier disorganized
- Pineda banned 10 games for pine tar, won't appeal
- Buffalo Bills cheerleaders halt season after suit
Most Popular News
Gunman kills 3 Americans at Kabul hospital
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Three Americans — a pediatrician and a father and son — were killed by an Afghan government security officer at a hospital Thursday, the latest in a series of attacks on foreign civilians that has rattled aid workers, contractors and journalists.
Spacewalking astronauts complete urgent repair job
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Spacewalking astronauts easily replaced a dead computer outside the International Space Station on Wednesday and got their orbiting home back up to full strength.
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Tiny Pacific nation sues 9 nuclear-armed powers
NEW YORK (AP) — The tiny Pacific nation of the Marshall Islands is taking on the United States and the world's eight other nuclear-armed nations with an unprecedented lawsuit demanding that they meet their obligations toward disarmament and accusing them of "flagrant violations" of international la.