The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others quarantined
- Canadians seek to understand Parliament shooting
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Missouri police preparing for grand jury decision
- With gay marriage comes question: I do or I don't
- Marine murder case reveals US-Philippine sore spot
- Pesky, effective? Campaign signs spread like weeds
- Cloning whistle-blower: little change in S. Korea
- California startup unveils gun technology for cops
- Sweden calls off search for submarine
Most Popular News
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Diane Sawyer's mother dies at 94 in Louisville
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jean Sawyer Hayes, the 94-year-old mother of ABC journalist Diane Sawyer, has died.
EU reaches deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Leaders agreed early Friday to cut greenhouse gas emissions in the 28-nation bloc to at least 40 percent below 1990 levels by 2030.