The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- For Obama, a bumpy road to immigration orders
- Emotions rise as people hear immigration plan
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria
- Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
- Chinese state media give profs a chilling warning
- Snowstorm death toll hits 12; flood threat looms
- Mourning Mike Nichols, the enemy of mystery
- Miss Honduras' slaying a shock for violent nation
- Raiders snap 16-game skid with 24-20 win vs. KC
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Soaring generic drug prices draw Senate scrutiny
WASHINGTON (AP) — Some low-cost generic drugs that have helped restrain health care costs for decades are seeing unexpected price spikes of up to 8,000 percent, prompting a backlash from patients, pharmacists and now Washington lawmakers.
Kasparov likens Putin to Hitler, urges West to act
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Russian chess master and political activist Garry Kasparov compared President Vladimir Putin's "one-man dictatorship" to the rule of Adolf Hitler on Thursday, warning that if the West fails to stop him now the price to do so could rise.