The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Oscar Pistorius starts serving 5-year prison term
- CDC releases revised Ebola gear guidelines
- Ebola: Providing time to fight the virus
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Democrats love seeing minimum wage on the ballot
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary designer, dead at 82
- Finding victims in Indiana case a lengthy process
- Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
- Review: Apple Pay in action
- AP PHOTOS: Top pictures from Europe and Africa
Most Popular News
Indiana mayor: Suspect in 7 deaths is sex offender
GARY, Ind. (AP) — The mayor of Gary, Indiana says that a man who confessed to killing one woman and led police to the bodies of six others in northwestern Indiana had been convicted of sex crimes in Texas.
Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburghers talk funny.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.
White House opposes Nazi benefit payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Nazis should not be getting the Social Security benefits they are receiving as they age overseas, the White House said Monday, responding to an Associated Press investigation that revealed millions of dollars have been paid to war-crimes suspects and former SS guards who let the U.