The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Missing American in Iran was on unapproved mission
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Budget peace breaks out _ after Boehner tough talk
- Family feud: Boehner takes on GOP critics on right
- House OKs defense bill dealing with sexual assault
- Fake signer at Mandela event says he hallucinated
- Mysterious 'white widow' eludes police in Africa
- Federal data show health disparities among states
- Officials: US drone strike kills 13 in Yemen
- Holiday shopping spree not for everyone
Most Popular News
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — As one world leader after another paid homage to Nelson Mandela at a memorial service, the man standing at arm's length from them appeared to interpret their words in sign language. But advocates for the deaf say he was a faker.