The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gaza cease-fire holds as sides weigh gains
- Journalist held captive in Syria arrives in US
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- AP source: American militant said killed in Syria
- Malaysia Airlines set for shakeup after disasters
- IMF chief Lagarde under investigation in France
- IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
- In wake of Ferguson, police try to build trust
Most Popular News
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — Government investigators found no proof that delays in care caused veterans to die at a Phoenix VA hospital, but they found widespread problems that the Veterans Affairs Department is promising to fix.
Officials: Girl accidentally kills gun instructor
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.
With no Miley Cyrus twerking, VMA ratings down
NEW YORK (AP) — Without Miley Cyrus' twerking to get tongues wagging, ratings for MTV's annual Video Music Awards took a tumble.