The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ukraine insurgents reject call to quit buildings
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Doomed ferry's sharp turn, slow evacuation probed
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
- 57-nation OSCE plays key Ukraine monitoring role
- MIT honors officer slain after bombs went off
- AP PHOTOS: Stratocaster still a favorite at 60
- Chinese relatives pray over lost Malaysian plane
- AP PHOTOS: Marking Jesus' journey on Good Friday
Most Popular News
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
WASHINGTON (AP) — A surge of eleventh-hour enrollments has improved the outlook for President Barack Obama's health care law, with more people signing up overall and a much-needed spark of interest among young adults.
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Grief in town of students missing in ferry sinking
ANSAN, South Korea (AP) — The most poignant reminders of what's been lost here are the most ordinary.