The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Clashes sweep Central Africa Republic capital
- Assault on Yemen's Defense Ministry kills 52
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Jobs report to help show if US economy is for real
- Oil crews endure even when wind chill drops to -40
- States grovel before Boeing in bid for 777X jobs
- Fierce storm lashes Europe; at least 3 dead
- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- Disgraced priest to wed pope adviser's daughter
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Pods of 35 pilot whales have been moving into deeper water off Florida's southwest coast, raising optimism that the strandings may soon end on a positive note.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.