The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NK experts: US must apologize to free detainees
- Canada gunman wanted a passport to go to Mideast
- Ex-Mountie hero of shooting at Canada's Parliament
- Cremation fears leave empty Ebola beds in Liberia
- AP Exclusive: A week on the road in North Korea
- White House fence jumper held without bond
- Analysis: GOP hopes Obama is key to Senate control
- For teen with passport, Syria trip can be seamless
- Races for governor carry 2016 implications
- Lawmakers seek to end benefits to former Nazis
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
Rotten eggs, horse urine, formaldehyde, bitter almonds, alcohol, vinegar and a hint of sweet ether.
Eric Frein lookalike: I've been stopped repeatedly
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — A northeastern Pennsylvania resident said he's been stopped and questioned more than 20 times by authorities who have mistaken him for a man sought in the killing of a state trooper, including one encounter at gunpoint that left him fearing for his life.