The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Some 130,000 Syrians reach Turkey, fleeing IS
- Syria vote isn't last word from Congress on war
- Governor confident ambush suspect will be caught
- Man seen with missing UVa student being sought
- Streets bustling after Sierra Leone shutdown ends
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in lockdown
- Iraqi Kurdish forces receiving western training
- Apple: 10 million iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sold
- NFL vetting process: There are no sure things
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Man seen with missing UVa student being sought
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — A man authorities believe is the last person seen with a University of Virginia student before she disappeared is being sought on arrest warrants charging him with reckless driving.