The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Car bomb hits Yemen's Defense Ministry, killing 18
- Fighting in CAR capital; UN to step in
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd qtr.
- Shrugging off winter's bite in N. Dakota oilfields
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20 percent
- Western envoys urge Kiev to respect huge protests
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- NY train wreck could be case of highway hypnosis
- Chamber of Commerce ads to run in Idaho, W.Va.
- Pope forms commission to advise on sex abuse
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Workers try again to save whales in Everglades
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Wildlife workers are returning to Everglades National Park in Florida on Thursday to try leading 41 pilot whales out of dangerously shallow waters and back to the ocean where they belong.