The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Alibaba surges in its debut
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Britain plans political upheaval after Scot vote
- Florida felon kills his 6 grandchildren
- AP EXCLUSIVE: CIA halts spying in Europe
- Kenya: 1 year after attack, guards still unarmed
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Goodell to break silence on domestic abuse and NFL
- After NFL, baseball addresses domestic violence
- Twitter parody plays differently in middle America
Most Popular News
Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
PORTOROZ, Slovenia (AP) — An international whaling conference voted Thursday against Japan's highly criticized plans to resume whaling in the Antarctic next year, but Japan vowed to go ahead anyway.
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.
UN's flight marks new era on Israel-Syria front
CAMP ZIOUANI, Golan Heights (AP) — For four decades, a multinational United Nations mission has quietly monitored the sleepy Golan Heights — providing a symbol of stability between bitter enemies as it enforced a truce between Israel and Syria.