The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hezbollah commander killed outside home in Lebanon
- Strain over security zone evident in Biden talks
- Lawyer: Engineer in 'daze' before NYC train crash
- Newtown to release 911 calls from school shooting
- Diligent Asian students dominate global exam
- Cold snap felt across western half of nation
- Some question SKorea spy claim about Kim's uncle
- Detroit bankruptcy decision puts pensions at risk
- Public art project elicits the profound, profane
- AP PHOTOS: Auburn's win highlights memorable week
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Asian nations dominate international test
WASHINGTON (AP) — American students once again lag behind many of their Asian and European peers on a global exam, a continuing trend that often is blamed on child poverty and a diverse population in U.S. schools.
NJ boy who died of cancer gets police funeral
RIDGEWOOD, N.J. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy who had been named the town's honorary police chief was given a funeral with full police honors Tuesday, his flag-draped coffin arriving at church to the sound of bagpipes and leaving with a motorcycle escort.