The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Israel escalates Gaza offensive, casualties mount
- APNewsBreak: No 'stand down' order in Benghazi
- Possible compromise emerges on border request
- Israel's 'Iron Dome' changes the face of battle
- Germany kicks out top US spy over espionage claims
- Police: Prostitute sought defense online in death
- Divisions appear among Ukraine's eastern rebels
- Gunman in delivery man garb kills 4 kids, parents
- Girl hoped to have been cured of HIV has relapsed
- Agriculture industry seeks to create right to farm
Most Popular News
Emmys nominations odds, ends, facts and figures
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A glimpse at fun facts about Thursday's Emmy nominations:
Iraqi leader accuses Kurds of hosting militants
BAGHDAD (AP) — The ethnic and sectarian tensions that threaten to tear Iraq apart flared Wednesday as the prime minister accused the Kurdish self-rule region of harboring the Sunni militants who have overrun much of the country, and 50 bodies were discovered dumped in a village south of Baghdad.
Government made $100B in improper payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — By its own estimate, the government made about $100 billion in payments last year to people who may not have been entitled to receive them — tax credits to families that didn't qualify, unemployment benefits to people who had jobs and medical payments for treatments that might nothave been necessary.
Police: Prostitute sought defense online in death
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (AP) — Police say a high-priced prostitute charged in the overdose death of a Google executive aboard a yacht in California had searched online for a legal defense before her arrest.