The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Missing jet creates legion of armchair sleuths
- Russian troops engage in war games near Ukraine
- Air Force nuke crew failings worse than reported
- Investigators try to pinpoint deadly NYC gas leak
- Police: 1 man, 1 woman died at South by Southwest
- Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
- Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Spring fashion: Crop tops, high waists, wide legs
Most Popular News
Malaysian response to missing plane under scrutiny
Malaysian officials on Wednesday defended their handling of the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. Here are some discrepancies in statements they have made since the plane disappeared early Saturday with 239 people on board:
Lawyer: Dad doesn't deny tossing toddler in creek
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) — The lawyer for a man charged with killing his 2-year-old daughter by tossing her into a creek while still strapped into her car seat said Wednesday the real question for the jury is not whether he did it but whether he was thinking clearly that night.
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.