The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Last words from missing plane were routine
- Debate over military sexual assaults far from over
- Senate investigation of CIA dogged by controversy
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Obama to host new Ukrainian PM at White House
- GO FIGURE: Health care needs 42 sign-ups a minute
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Honor student who sued parents returns home
- 3-year theory: Big renewal deal for 'Big Bang'
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
Most Popular News
8 Essential Facebook Rules for Teens
If your teens are some of the millions on Facebook, it pays to start them off on the right foot. Using strict privacy settings is rule number one, and -- because Facebook updates its privacy policies often -- you and your teen should review privacy settings regularly.
Malaysia says not sure which way jet was headed
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — More than four days after a Malaysian jetliner went missing on route to Beijing, authorities acknowledged Wednesday they didn't know in which direction the plane and its 239 passengers was heading when it disappeared, vastly complicating efforts to find it.
Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius' defense lawyer on Wednesday tried to cast doubt on the competence of a South African police forensic expert who testified at the athlete's murder trial, where a toilet door and a cricket bat from Pistorius' home were introduced in the courtroom for a prtial reenactment of events on the night that Pistorius killed his girlfriend.
2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
NEW YORK (AP) — A thunderous explosion that may have been caused by a gas leak flattened two East Harlem apartment buildings Wednesday, killing at least two people, injuring 18 and leaving an undisclosed number missing.