The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's peacemaker, dies
- Mandela, anti-apartheid icon, mourned world over
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
- Gracious and tough, Mandela was fun to cover
- What you might not have known about Nelson Mandela
- Clashes sweep Central Africa Republic capital
- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- Ex-PM Thaksin a saintly figure in rural Thailand
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
Mandela, anti-apartheid icon, mourned world over
In nearly seven decades spent fighting for freedom and equality, Nelson Mandela inspired and challenged the world to stand up for others. As word of Mandela's death spread Thursday, current and former presidents, athletes and entertainers, and people around the world spoke out about the life and leacy of the former South African leader.
Ga. Wendy's worker drops pot in burger, arrested
ATLANTA (AP) — A Wendy's employee who dropped a partially smoked blunt in a customer's cheeseburger has been fired and charged with marijuana possession.
Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
WASHINGTON (AP) — Counting himself among the millions influenced by Nelson Mandela, President Barack Obama on Thursday mourned the death of the anti-apartheid icon with whom he shares the distinction of being his nation's first black president.