The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- House Republicans signal support for budget deal
- Health care signups pick up pace in November
- Ukrainian leader offers talks, protesters say no
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- AP-GfK poll: Public admiration of Obama drops
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- Year after Newtown, gun control groups keep hope
- India's Supreme Court upholds anti-gay sex law
- Nigerian survivor almost missed rescue diver
- Studies: Some cancer treatments can be skipped
Most Popular News
Suit: Marine's body sent home to Pa. without heart
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The parents of a Marine sergeant who died while stationed in Greece say that they discovered weeks after his funeral that his body had been sent home without a heart — and that the Department of Defense later gave them somebody else's heart in its place.
6-year-old suspended for kissing a girl
CANON CITY, Colo. (AP) -- A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from a Colorado school for kissing a girl on the cheek.
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.