The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- Beijing faces defiance in Hong Kong on vote reform
- Islamic State group becomes target of Arab satire
- Islamist militia now guards US Embassy in Libya
- New round of Ukraine talks to be held in Belarus
- Revel starts shutdown Monday after just 2 years
- Stewart back on the track, but big issues remain
- It's not just Hello Kitty: Japan's character craze
- Protesters clash with Pakistan police, storm TV
- AP PHOTOS: Editor selections from Asia
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."