The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Russia's gains cloud Obama's assurances to Baltics
- US military targets extremists in Somalia
- Pro-Russian rebels lower demands in peace talks
- Americans detained in North Korea call for US help
- Amnesty accuses Islamic militants of war crimes
- Pakistan's premier challenged by raging protests
- Detroit's historic bankruptcy trial to begin
- Blackwater legacy: a faint memory of Nisoor Square
- Marijuana's hazy contribution to highway deaths
- Top South America hackers rattle Peru's Cabinet
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."