The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- AP Exclusive: FBI balks at pot background checks
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
- Under pressure, Obama vows to examine deportations
- West readying sanctions after Crimea vote
- Russian troops engage in war games near Ukraine
- Rescuers continue searching rubble from NYC blast
- Air Force nuke crew failings worse than reported
- Chances for prosecution unclear in CIA-Senate spat
- Iraqi bill to legalize child marriage criticized
Most Popular News
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.
Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Blood on the stairs, walls and furniture, a cocked 9 mm pistol, bloody towels, fallen wall tiles. Like pieces of an unfinished puzzle, the photos of the blood-splattered interior of Oscar Pistorius' home gave a fragmented picture Thursday of his girlfriend's violent en.
Guatemala tries ex-guerrilla accused of massacre
EL AGUACATE, Guatemala (AP) — Agustina Machic still feels scared when she recalls the days in 1988 when her husband and 21 others, many of them her relatives, were killed by suspected rebels who accused them of collaborating with the army as a civil war raged in Guatemala.