The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Syria refugee flood to Turkey hits 100,000
- Arab states lag in media war against extremists
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
- Relatives: Vet arrested at White House needs help
- Sierra Leone concludes nationwide Ebola lockdown
- Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
- Global marches draw attention to climate change
- Backers seek expansion of civil rights death law
- Man seen with UVa student faces driving charge
- Seahawks hold off Broncos 26-20 in overtime
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.