The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 35 killed, soldier missing as Gaza truce unravels
- CIA director reverses himself on Senate spying
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Large expert team reaches Ukraine crash site
- Taiwan gas pipeline blasts kill 25, injure 267
- AP PHOTOS: City streets destroyed in Taiwan blasts
- Poll: Foreign policy no longer Obama strong point
- Cantor tells newspaper he'll resign in August
- Interfaith house of prayer to be built in Berlin
- Europe started WWI a century ago, blind to tragedy
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Palestinian officials say 17 Palestinians, including 10 members of one family, were killed in Israeli strikes ahead of a planned three-day cease-fire in the Gaza war.
'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick Smith, the Oscar-winning "Godfather of Makeup" who amused, fascinated and terrified moviegoers by devising unforgettable transformations for Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" among many others, has died. He was 92.
NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA plans to make oxygen — a key ingredient of rocket fuel — on Mars early next decade.