The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Putin
- 10 Things to Know-Today
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Pistorius trial: Ex-girlfriend describes gunplay
- International court convicts Congo rebel leader
- Opening statements to begin in general's sex trial
- Half of millennials more likely to lean Democratic
- AP PHOTOS: Women brick-makers in debt in Pakistan
- Darren Sharper returns to court seeking release
Most Popular News
Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Hubble Space Telescope has captured the first pictures of a disintegrating asteroid.
General to admit guilt on 3 counts; denies assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A U.S. Army general accused of sexually assaulting a junior officer will admit guilt on three lesser charges but maintains his innocence on allegations that he forced her to perform oral sex, his lawyer said Wednesday night.
Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
WASHINGTON (AP) — Relief may be on the way for a weather-weary United States with the predicted warming of the central Pacific Ocean brewing this year that will likely change weather worldwide. But it won't be for the better everywhere.
Silicon Valley boom eludes many, drives income gap
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Arwin Buditom guards some of the most successful high-tech firms in America. Joseph Farfan keeps their heat, air and electric systems humming. But these workers and tens of thousands like them who help fuel the Silicon Valley's tech boom can't even make ends meet anymore. Buitom rooms with his sister an hour's drive from work.