The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Malaysia jet victims' bodies arrive in Netherlands
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's victims
- US pushes for truce as Gaza battle rages
- House GOP: Send National Guard, speed removals
- Head of troubled CDC anthrax lab has resigned
- Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life
- Plane crashes in Taiwan, 47 trapped, feared dead
- Death sentence given in AP photographer's killing
- Agents get subsidized 'Obamacare' using fake IDs
- Seniors share homes for cost saving, companionship
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
California firm issues nationwide fruit recall
CUTLER, Calif. (AP) — A Central California company is recalling specific lots of its fresh peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots sold nationwide over concerns of possible listeria contamination.
Coroner: Heroin overdose killed Peaches Geldof
LONDON (AP) — Model and TV personality Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapsing from a battle to give up the drug, a British coroner ruled Wednesday.
Veteran says he was forgotten in VA clinic
DELTONA, Fla. (AP) — A veteran of the U.S. Marines says he was locked inside a central Florida community clinic operated by the Veteran's Administration.