The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Why are Americans obsessed with missing plane?
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- Japan PM sends offering to war shrine
- John Paul's legacy stained by sex abuse scandal
- Sub search for missing jet two-thirds complete
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado
Most Popular News
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Group concerned for activist missing in Thailand
BANGKOK (AP) — An international human rights group is calling on Thai authorities to investigate the disappearance of a prominent environmental activist.
Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
NANJING, China (AP) — Strolling through China's sprawling memorial to a 1937 massacre by Japanese troops, a 64-year-old retired teacher said the incident remains an open wound.
Easter morning delivery for space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Space station astronauts got a special Easter treat: a cargo ship full of supplies.