The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Canada gunman wanted a passport to go to Mideast
- Ex-Mountie hero of shooting at Canada's Parliament
- Border deaths drop to 15-year low
- Analysis: GOP hopes Obama is key to Senate control
- Prisoner in Afghanistan to be tried in US
- For teen with passport, Syria trip can be seamless
- New survey details vast scope of teen dating abuse
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- Cremation fears leave empty Ebola beds in Liberia
- Pennsylvania town can keep Jim Thorpe's body
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
Pennsylvania town can keep Jim Thorpe's body
Jim Thorpe's body will stay in the Pennsylvania town where he was laid to rest six decades ago after a federal appeals court on Thursday threw out a ruling that could have resulted in his reburial on American Indian land in Oklahoma.
Jurors hear doctor's dying wife on 911 recording
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Jurors heard from prosecution and defense attorneys — and then from the dying woman herself — as the homicide trial began Thursday for a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher charged with poisoning his neurologist wife.