The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Spacecraft for tourists explodes on test flight
- Judge rejects attempt to isolate nurse
- Ashes from Ebola victim's apartment in limbo
- Early votes exceed 15 million _ but who benefits?
- Mexico police questioned in killing of 3 Americans
- Analysis: In Syria, no good options for West
- AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
- 2 arrested as people flock to Hawaii lava
- After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
- Gas falling under $3 nationwide: What to know
Most Popular News
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.
After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — For 48 days, Eric Frein was everywhere and nowhere, supposedly sighted again and again, only to melt back into the woods in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shocked and offended by explicit questions, some U.S. servicemen and women are complaining about a new sexual-assault survey that hundreds of thousands have been asked to complete.