The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free; 'spectacular success'
- Ebola fear, monitoring eases for some in Dallas
- Turkey helping Kurdish fighters cross into Kobani
- Police: Indiana suspect hints at more killings
- US lawmaker demands probe of Nazi benefit payments
- GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away
- Lacking a plan, Abbas opts for rhetoric
- Obama casts his vote early in Chicago
- Not so fast cordcutters_cable's not going anywhere
- Warming Earth heading for hottest year on record
Most Popular News
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
US lawmaker demands probe of Nazi benefit payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior House Democrat is demanding an immediate investigation following an Associated Press report that suspected Nazi war criminals and former SS guards received millions of dollars in American Social Security benefits.
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.