The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Top general: US ground troops possible in Iraq
- Obama's Ebola response: Is it enough and in time?
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Ukraine lawmakers ratify landmark deal with Europe
- Hunt on for survivalist charged in trooper killing
- NASA picks Boeing and SpaceX to ferry astronauts
- CDC study: Americans' bellies are expanding fast
- AP Interview: Feds launch policing bias study
- Union appeals Rice's indefinite suspension by NFL
- Criticism mounting for Vikings, Adrian Peterson
Most Popular News
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Criticism mounting for Vikings, Adrian Peterson
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson has been one of the most popular and marketable stars in the NFL, an approachable superstar with an inspirational comeback story that made him an endorser's dream.
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.