The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Should the condemned suffer? Victim families torn
- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- 5 things to know about coal trade, global warming
- Israel carries out 3 strikes on Gaza, breaks lull
- Death toll mounts as clashes intensify in Ukraine
- Reporter recalls Soviet evasion in '83 jet downing
- Chinese police remove church cross amid crackdown
- Virus drugmaker fights pediatricians' new advice
- Analysis: Clinton drama hangs over GOP lawsuit
- AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
Most Popular News
Fighting intensifies near MH17 disaster site
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukrainian armed forces mounted a major onslaught against pro-Russian separatist fighters Sunday in an attempt to gain control over the area where a Malaysia Airlines plane was downed earlier this month.
US: Russia has fired rockets into Ukraine
WASHINGTON (AP) — Stepping up pressure on Moscow, the U.S. on Sunday released satellite images it says show that rockets have been fired from Russia into neighboring eastern Ukraine and that heavy artillery for separatists has crossed the border.
Key World War I battle re-enacted in Poland
SZKOTOWO, Poland (AP) — About 200 history enthusiasts from across Europe have gathered on hilly area in Poland to reconstruct the Battled of Tannenberg, an engagement between the Russian and German Empires in the first days of World War I.
In Chinese shadow, Hong Kong fights for its future
HONG KONG (AP) — As skyscrapers around Hong Kong harbor erupted into a reverie of laser beams and giant digital displays during their synchronized nightly light show, one innocuous 28-story building near the water's edge had stayed dark for months, clad in bamboo scaffolding for a face-lift.