The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Nearly week of frigid temperatures for West
- 911 calls show anguish and tension in Conn. school
- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- NY train wreck could be case of highway hypnosis
- China gives no ground to Biden in air zone dispute
- Obama: Income inequality a defining challenge
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Growing trend for 2014: Orchid as top color
- Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lights up
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher
SALEM, Mass. (AP) — A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.